The Adults Clinical Unit was created by professional psychologists and psychiatrists with many years of experience, who apply evidence based scientific assessment and diagnosis techniques and treatments. The added value of this unit is the constant search for scientific information that can help patients achieve expected results. The vast experience acquired by our team members covers the following areas:
- Anxiety, stress, and affective disorders
- Eating and corporal functions disorders
- Somatoform disorders
- Psychotic Spectrum disorders
- Personality disorders
We offer specific programmes covering:
- Stress management
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD): Response prevention and cognitive-behavioural treatments.
- Suicidal Behaviour: Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality (CAMS) and Attempted Suicide Short Intervention Program (ASSIP).
- Bipolar disorder: Family study, psychoeducational and pharmacological intervention.
- Perinatal Mental Healthcare: Comprehensive approach and specific treatment of mental healthcare during pregnancy, postpartum, and first year after giving birth.